C. Pharr & Company is looking for a talented and energetic Account Executive to join its Dallas team in an Uptown location. Ideal candidates will have solid media relations, social media and client management experience, as well as strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills. They will also have an interest in working with business-to-business clients and be self-starters with the ability to confidently interact with media, clients and account teams. Send cover letter, resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Support Senior Account Executives (SAE) and other senior leadership in fulfilling client PR programs
- Actively contribute to account plan development and develop new, strategic ideas for clients
- Develop written materials, including press releases, byline articles, speeches, client correspondence
- Learn clients’ businesses and business goals, gain understanding of their competitive environments
- Participate in client and new business presentations
- Maintain regular client contact, proactively devising new ways to meet client strategic needs
- Assist SAEs with implementation of press conferences/briefings, media events and tours, etc.
- Leverage existing media/editorial/journalistic/media contacts; readily develop new relationships
- Conduct social media activities as part of client programs; continuously learning new methods and technologies
- Assist SAEs with project management for marketing materials, such as websites, brochures, newsletters, award submissions, videos, etc.
- Maintain careful attention to detail, ensuring accuracy of materials, contacts, schedules, etc.
- Promote teamwork by teaching junior staff and interns, delegating as possible
- Work with SAEs to manage Account Coordinator as part of client team
- Create and assist SAEs with overseeing reports, managing budgets and providing other account and financial management
- Develop an understanding of various research methods; coordinate internal and external resources in implementing research projects
- Actively participate in ongoing professional development, learning new skills and expanding personal capabilities
- Minimum B.A/B.S. in public relations, journalism, marketing or related field.
- Two to three years experience in public relations; agency experience required
- Aptitude to learn quickly and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated writing ability in AP style
- Successful track record of working with traditional and social media
- Professional and media references
C. Pharr & Company Offers:
- A positive, professional and collegial environment for work and career development
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility, team building volunteer opportunities, 4 pm Fridays, professional development
*Send resume to email@example.com, learn more about us at www.pharrpr.com or check us out on LinkedIn or Google+
C. Pharr & Company is looking for an entry-level Account Coordinator to join its Dallas team in an Uptown location. The ideal candidate will have had one or more PR agency internships, a beginning understanding of research, media relations, social media and account reporting responsibilities. Ideal candidates must also be highly motivated and able to meet deadlines while multi-tasking. This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with clients, media and account teams. Send cover letter, resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Support Account Executives (AE) and Senior Account Executives (SAE) in fulfilling client PR programs
· Learn clients’ businesses and their competitive environments
· Demonstrate ability to draft full range of written materials under AE’s supervision – such as press releases, media alerts, social media content, client correspondence and reports
· Assist AEs and SAEs with social media activities as part of client programs; continuously learning new methods and technologies
· Assist with implementation of events
· Fully participate as part of team working together to create results
· Create budget status reports and review job status reports
· Research and develop editorial calendars and media lists, and keep them current
· Develop an understanding of various research methods; conduct internal and external resources as directed and write reports of findings
· Assist in developing proposals and gathering information for new business opportunities
· Assist with management and overall direction for C. Pharr intern
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, English, marketing or a related field.
· One or more internships in PR agency or similar position in a non-agency setting.
· Demonstrated writing ability in AP style
· Professional references
C. Pharr & Company Offers:
· A positive, professional and collegial environment for work and career development
· Competitive salary
· Flexibility, team building volunteer opportunities, 4 pm Fridays, professional development
Send resume to email@example.com, learn more about us at www.pharrpr.com or check us out on LinkedIn or Google+